Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome to the Bogota MTC


Sup Family,

I’m sorry to disappoint you but I didn't cry after you guys left or on the plane or any time at all after that. I think that I am just so excited to start serving that I´m not really sad.

So after you guys dropped me off and I went through security, I stopped and got breakfast at Jamba juice and then went to my gate. When I got there no other missionaries were at the gate so I decided to go and find a place to find a bottle of water. By the time I got back there were two at the gate and in a matter of minutes four more showed up. I met Elder Cox (the elder Grandpa was talking about). I hung with them a bit and then we boarded. After we landed in atlanta we met four more missionaries. We landed in Bogota around 9:30 pm and were at the MTC by 10:00. I unpacked a lot of my stuff and went to bed. We woke up this morning at 6:30 am, ate breakfast and then went to an orientation.

I don't know when the next time I will be able to email so if you guys want to send me questions I will be able to answer them next time I get to check my email.

Love,
Elder Meyers
Last Goodbyes
Atlanta Layover

No comments:

Post a Comment